Friday, December 17, 2004

What the heck ...

is wrong with people today?
AOL News - Stolen Fetus Recovered After Mom Slain
So absolutely disgusting. Just absolutely sick. I can't even imagine what the hell went through this woman's mind that prompted her to fake a pregnancy and kill another woman and then steal her baby. Sick. Sick. Sick.
And of course the thing that caught me the most was this blip "Graves said Montgomery contacted Stinnett through an online message board, and authorities zeroed in on her using computer forensics. Montgomery was seeking to buy a dog from Stinnett, who raised rat terriers, he said." That is slightly bothersome to me as I post on message boards so it makes me nervous. I tend to assume most people are friendly and nice and won't actually find me and kill me to take my children.
I just can't even believe someone did this .... the family of the murdered mother and baby will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. I just feel so sick over this news. I hope the woman who committed this crime gets life in prison, although with our overcrowded jail system my guess is she won't be there for too long ... probably not long enough to matter anyway. :-(

No comments: