Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!!

Here it is. Today is Christmas. The day to remember the birth of Jesus, and of course, open the long awaited gifts from Santa Claus!
I think we have done a good job of both today in our house. We could probably use a little more emphasis on Jesus next year, but we did sing Him Happy Birthday and talk about what he did for us.

Anyway, I'm really here to show off! LOL! I am typing this entry on my new laptop computer. Complete with wireless internet access. I'm so excited! I had no idea this is what I was getting and I'm very excited to have it =) Thanks to my dh for getting me something I wanted and did kind of, sort of need! =)

The children are happy as well. They gleeful proclaimed everything was just what they wanted. They have been playing with their toys all morning .... happy with everything and being very thankful for what they have received.

So, again a Merry Christmas to everyone!

1 comment:

Melodee said...

How exciting!