Wednesday, December 15, 2004

It's the middle of the night ...

I have most of my gifts wrapped ... I would say 75% of them! Yeah for me!
I still have 6-8 to buy (2 I just found out about today). It seems like the second I think I am done, some more show up on the list! I am hoping to get out tomorrow and get almost all of it. The problem is that I need to get some for the kiddos, so they can't be with me. The other problem is that I need to get some of it from an aunt (who sells Creative Memories) but she lives an hour away so it's hard to get out there and get it all done. I am hoping maybe Sunday or next Tuesday I can do it. Who knows. Maybe I'll run up there tomorrow. We'll see. Ideally I would like to find a babysitter, drop the kids off, hit the mall, hit the toy store, hit the target, and run to get the other things I need an hour away! But, it's not going to happen that way. Oh well, I'll figure it all out someday.
I just wish I could be at the point where I could say it was all done. I got out of the gate early this year with my shopping .. I had a good portion done before Thanksgiving even! Then 2 got added, then 2 more, then 1 more, then 3 more, and now 2 more again! It's like the list is multiplying on me! Oh well ... I'm getting hte last few things on the list and stopping. For good. No more - I don't care who approaches me about it! I am done. And I'm broke. So see, I couldn't get more even if I wanted to LOL!
Anyway, I should probably go to bed now. Probably - my youngest has therapy at 8:45 am.

No comments: