Monday, December 13, 2004

Busy, busy!

I feel like I have been going, going, going from the moment I woke up!
The problem is I feel like I didn't actually finish anything, and there are still a million and one things to do! It is right now 1:20 in the am. I might get to bed by 2 if I'm lucky. And tomorrow I will have to run around some more and some more and some more. Places to go, a million and one phone calls to make, things to clean, more decorations to put out, Christmas cards HAVE to get done tomorrow night to be mailed on Tuesday.
Oh wait - I forgot. I finished one thing today, but that was mostly becuase it needed to be done by 9 tonight (the drop-off time)! And by the time I go to bed I shall have one more thing accomplished. Woo-Hoo!!
Tomorrow night I should have a LOT more things done. That will be good - another good handful of things to check off the list. Thank goodness!
And I already informed my husband we are starting in March for next Christmas becuase this big rush at the end is just getting to be too much!

No comments: