Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I hate ...

all the people who have time to sit around and write stupid viruses and worms and all that crap taht attack people's computers.
I have one. Norton is telling me it is a "high" alert ... I guess that would be like an orange on the Homeland Security Advisory System.
Anyway, my dh promises that it can't do any danger until I open the right, well I guess in this case, wrong file folder allowing to start attacking our computer. In the meantime however, I have this box from Norton warning me about the virus. It won't go away. And it's always on top. It's annoying. So I've moved it over to the side as far as I can.
But all this stuff is annoying. And I wish people would stop attacking computers. It's just a pain in the butt. If you have that much extra time on your hands go out and help someone who needs it, instead of pestering people who have much better things to do than screw around with viruses on their computers.

No comments: