Saturday, January 01, 2005

The year of the ....

family. That is what dh and I are going to make this year. A year to take our good family and turn it into a great family. We have decided that out family unit is number 1. My dh is going to try to be home more often - to get work situated to that he doesn't have so many late nights. I have decided to focus on quality time with the family. I get plenty of quantity, but not so much quality right now.
We have also decided that we are not going to take a big vacation this year. We want to save and next year do something very nice. Instead, this year we are going to plan day trips and lots of fun things around here.
I have to admit that I am very excited about it. I think it will be a good year for us all around. I'm excited at how much fun we should be having. I really feel like this year has a lot of promise for all of us.
I just can't wait to see how our family can go from good to great. And I'm excited about that. =)

No comments: