Sunday, January 16, 2005

Finally ....

done printing up old message board posts!!
AOL, which is not on my favorite list at the moment, is converting their message boards. Old posts (posted on the soon to be old format) will be gone February 1.
I have posted on message boards since May 02. I have a lot of stories and memories I have shared on their about me and my children.
So for the last few days, I have been searching old posts and printing up anything I want to keep. I post a lot. It wasn't nearly as quick or easy as I thought it would be. But I'm glad I have my memories in a paper format now. It was something I had been wanting to do for a while ....

Other than that, the weekend has been an improvement over the end of last week. So that was good. Dh and I played a lot on the computer ... Age of Wonders ... great game! We have the computers linked so we can play as allies during the games. It's always fun to have that time together. We used to do a lot, especially when we were first married. And then over time it has slowly went away. Until this Christmas, I don't think we have played in about a year. Kind of sad. But I'm glad we are doing it again. It's our thing and it's nice to get that back.

Next weekend we are going to take the kids downtown Chicago via the train. The weather will determine if we do something indoors or outdoors. Given that it is January and we live in Chicago, and not Florida, I'm guessing we will be inside ... but that's just a hunch I have ;-)

Well I should be in bed now ... tomorrow comes much too soon and I think it will be a busy day. We'll see how it goes!

No comments: