Monday, January 03, 2005

Back to reality ...

We've essentially had a 2 week break here ... no art, no gymnastics, etc, for the past 2 weeks. But today was back to life as normal.
Oldest dd had art class this morning. Then we went to the party store. Then the grocery store. Then the library to drop off one book. Then to Hobby Lobby to pick up a few things. Then to home. We had enough time to eat lunch. Then we had to help a cousin run an errand. About 20 minutes later I had to pick up a different cousin from preschool (as a favor to an aunt). Which takes us to 3 o'clock.
I've spent some time then making some chocolate candies (fun, but I'm still learning the trick to it! LOL).
Tonight I was out some more.
It's been one of those days! The break is over. The party is over. The holidays are over. It's time to join the real world. I was sort of enjoying the break from everything.
Sometimes I wonder why I just don't put us in more than one thing a week. But I don't. And we just go and go. And it's not so awful. The kids actually enjoy getting out and having fun and doing things. And it's nice to see them happy.

No comments: