Thursday, January 20, 2005

Too much of a good thing ...

I stayed up way too late last night working on my project. However, I know have all the pieces cut for 2 bags. That is work in and of itself to cut all the pieces out! Now I just need to add the interfacing and start sewing. I think the actual sewing will be the easiest part of it all. And if things go well, I will probably have at least one of them done by tonight! Woo-hoo! My kind of project ;-)
Although, I'm pretty tired so I don't know if I'll be willing to stay up so late tonight ;-)
I did some more Spanish today. It's almost too easy for me becuase I still remember a lot of what I did in high school/college. I should probably skip ahead to the middle of the program, but I know there are areas I don't know so I'm going to plug away through the entire thing and see what happens.
My 5 year old is excited to do it again so I'm hoping we can squeeze it in today, but not going to push it. She had gymnastics at 11, our cousin (just slightly younger than her) came over at 2, we have ballet at 4 and she will be out of the house from about 5:30 to 9! So I don't think we can squeeze it in today! She did her Awana lesson today, and had fun doing it. And that is probably enough for her ... but I think she wants to show her cousin the Spanish stuff, so hey, I won't stop them if they do!
I just hope this kid can hold out until 9 tonight ... Thursdays are long days for her. On the plus side, we have nothing to do tomorrow - which will be a welcome break for all of us ;-)

No comments: