Monday, January 10, 2005

In need of ...

pretty much every show on TLC right now LOL!
My dh and I are "In a Fix." Not that we started the project, but we need to finish it. I was thinking the other day the In a Fix crew could come to my house, but they could bring Gen from "Trading Spaces" with them. And just to make it more fun, they could set it up like on "While You Were Out." And it gets even better - to get me out of the house without me knowing the In a Fix crew was coming with Gen, they could send me to New York to meet with Stacy and Clinton on "What Not to Wear."
It would be amazing, a dream come true, and it would be a great way for TLC to promote all of their shows in a one-night special showing of a show all about me!!
Aww .... it would be so nice! And a girl can dream can't she?
Hmm .. maybe I should send a letter off to TLC right now!
LOL

No comments: