Friday, January 07, 2005

Sleepless in Chicago ...

I can't sleep. I'm so tired and yet I can't sleep. This has not happened in about a month now. I was hoping that the issue was gone for good, but apparently not. I should probably not be complaining and instead saying how wonderful it is that I haven't had to deal with this sleeplessness in a month. But I'm not. I'm going to instead complain about how I can't sleep tonight. When I have too many places to go to tomorrow and a busy Saturday ahead too. This is going to throw me off for a few days and I'm not at all excited about the prospect.
I can't even sit here without yawning every minute, but yet, I can't sleep. I hate this. I hate not being able to fall asleep. And to top it off, my stomach is churning like mad. I think I might actually have to throw up soon. I don't like this. Not one single bit. I would like to curl up and just fall asleep right now. My stomach has been feeling funny off and on since Monday. :-( I also felt very dizzy Monday night. My youngest dd banged me pretty hard in the head Monday late morning, and I honestly just thought that her hitting me somehow threw off my equilibrium for the day (and she hit me hard. We both had tears when it happened). But I kind of felt it a bit yesterday and Tuesday. And now again tonight. When all I really want to do is sleep.
Bummer. Now I'm in a crabby, whiney, tired mood. Hopefully if I get back into bed now, I will be able to fall asleep and not toss and turn for the next hour.

No comments: