Thursday, November 30, 2006

Snow Day?

This is the forecast we are looking at for late tonight and tomorrow morning.

36-Hour Forecast


Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow Night
Tips to Stay Warm

Heavy Snow / Wind
Heavy Snow / Wind
Low
25° F
Precip:
100%
Becoming windy with snow showers and a steadier and heavier snow developing late. Low near 25F. Winds NNE at 20 to 30 mph. 4 to 6 inches of snow expected.

Snow / Wind
Snow / Wind
High
31° F
Precip:
100%
Windy. Snow during the morning followed by a few snow showers during the afternoon. High 31F. Winds NNW at 25 to 35 mph. 4 to 6 inches of snow expected. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Tips to Stay Warm

Clear
Clear
Low
14° F
Precip:
10%
Clear skies. Cold. Low 14F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunset: 4:21 PM
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 4:21 PM
Get more forecasts: Hour-by-Hour 10-Day



4-6 inches tonight and 4-6 inches by noon tomorrow! One weather station is not going with the 8-12 inches from midnight to noon, but instead saying 10-14 inches from midnight to noon!
I am supposed to go to the doctor tomorrow - just a chiropractor for a first visit. Dh is going to wake me when he leaves for work and if it is as bad as they are predicting I'm picking up the phone and cancelling!
I am all set at home to remain holed up for a few days if we have to - thank goodness I shopped through Monday night this week! I have all that I need for food. We have plenty of paper goods and water. We are all set unless we lose power. And then I will cry! LOL!

No comments: