Friday, November 10, 2006

Lazy Day ....

Today the kids and I are having a "Lazy Day."
All of us are in our pajamas and it is 4:30 pm. We have hung out, not doing much, watching too much tv.

We have had a busy week - we had a few last gorgeous days and so we were outside a lot running around, burning energy, being out and about ... and today we have rain, dreary skies - it's a very blah day. So we are behaving very blah-like!
I kind of like today.

Of course tomorrow I will have to do laundry, clean the house, clean up my desk, do some other things I need to take care of. But that's okay. I don't mind being a busy bee tomorrow. Today the kids and I were able to just sit back, relax, and have almost no cares.

It was completely worth it truth be told. I loved today just hanging out with the kids, cuddling on the couch, snuggling under blankets, just laughing and loving and having some care-free fun with no where to go, no where to be, nothing to do.

No comments: