Sunday, February 25, 2007

Another week ....

Another week is starting.
I think I am almost ready for it to start, but ready or not, here it comes!
I shouldn't say that. We have made tremendous progress on our house this weekend and that feels wonderful! The living room is almost clear of boxes and there were plenty here on Friday. Our garage is still a bit of a mess though. But now that the living room is cleared out, we can bring another stack of boxes in the house. Dh will work on organizing the garage as some of the boxes are actually supposed to stay out there (christmas decorations and the like). I am ready to be unpacked and organized and finally into a good schedule with the little ones.
Aside from that, this week should probably prove to be on the boring side. Not too much to do outside of working on the house. And really at this point, enough is done that I probably won't do anything until the weekend when dh can be here and we can tag team with the kids. I do plan on taking one day and just driving around this town. I'd like to find the library, parks, grocery stores, etc, etc.
Nothing to special, although I have to say. I welcome a slow week full of nothing to do! I think it's just what the doctor ordered for me! =)

No comments: