Sunday, October 01, 2006

Calgon ..

take me away!
Ugh. I've had a rough day, a rough last few days actually.
Babyboy is not only having his breathing issues, but this am he started to have lovely diarrhea. I've lost count of how many times he and I have changed clothes today.
I just want a break from it all.
However, my dh is working today, yesterday, tomorrow, the next day, etc ....
And since my car was not fixed the first time we took it in, that means I have to take it back in tomorrow which leaves me carless again.
And I have a wedding to attend Saturday - 6 days for those keeping count. I have nothing to wear. And when am I supposed to go shopping? Beats me ... I have no clue at all. I'm feeling very stressed about, well, everything. Usually when I get too stressed dh is great at letting me get away, but he is not doing that for me right now. It's frustrating. I admit, I am bit peeved at him right now - right or wrong, I am.
I am just tired and drained - physically and emotionally drained. I just need to get away for a few minutes, a few precious kidless moments.

No comments: