Saturday, October 14, 2006

Perect Major ...

You scored as Sociology. You should be a Sociology major!

Psychology

83%

Sociology

83%

Engineering

75%

Anthropology

75%

Philosophy

75%

English

67%

Dance

58%

Art

58%

Mathematics

50%

Journalism

50%

Linguistics

50%

Theater

33%

Biology

25%

Chemistry

8%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com



I took this quiz after seeing it on Sheri's blog and decided to take it too!
I think my results are very interesting to me! When I went to college I thought about doing a psychology or sociology major of some kind ... but was basically set on education as a major.
I look back now and realize that I had grown up with so many people telling me I would be a good teacher and I should be a teacher and teaching was for me, blah, blah, blah ... that even though other areas interested me, I was pretty much set on being a teacher.
One teaching degree later, I don't really think teaching is where I belong truthfully! I wish I could go back to those high school years and take some time to explore other options and really, truly think about what to do in college instead of just accepting I should be a teacher and do that only.

Oh well ... someday, I'll have a chance to start over I think. For now, I'm content to stay home with the children and play teacher with them. =) It's where I want to be now (after actually thinking about it and not just doing what I thought I was supposed to do!).

But I think soon, I will be following the lead of Chef Messy and maybe share some of my pipe dreams ....

No comments: