Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Today has been a Wow! kind of day for so many reasons ...

First of all, thanks to all the people coming over from Mel's blog! I read quite a few comments and thought what is going on! All these people here! I wasn't sure what to make of it and then I read her blog and discovered why! Thanks Mel - very kind of you! I love all these comments though, I can't lie! I'm basking in them hehehe

Second of all, a friend confided in me today. Now, I have to say here, I am sorry that she had to confide in me and I'm sorry that she was upset. But I can't really remember the last time someone confided in me. And I have said before that I was excited to feel like I finally had a friend, and now I feel confident in saying I finally have a good friend, no, a great friend. And that is where the second wow! comes in. I have to see that I forsee much better days ahead for her though - and hopefully some day I will be able to link you to a blog for my friend, but as of now, she is blogless (although I do keep trying to get her to start one of these!)

Third of all, I decided to be president of the moms club I am a part of. Which is odd because I don't really do a lot of things with the moms club in general. Hmmm ... seems odd - well it did to my dh. But I decided I had two options - I was either going to leave the moms club or step up and be president. The position has been open for quite some time now - maybe since the start of the year? And the club is just (imo) doing worse and worse. And so in a best case scenario, I can come in, shake things up, get it going again and rejuvinate it. In a worse case scenario, I fall flat on my face, leave the position and let it sit open for half a year again! We'll see what happens ... I'm kind of nervous, but excited as I have ideas for this club and hopefully I will not be the only person who thinks these ideas are good ones!

I think that about wraps up my day here! I'm basically enjoying all the comments - what a nice treat =) While you are leaving those comments, if you could maybe send up some good thoughts/prayers for my blogless friend S. Oh and add in a few words about me not failing on this whole president thing!

1 comment:

Melodee said...

I think that's great that you stepped up for the job! You'll be great!