Thursday, March 03, 2005

A new beginning?

Well, I guess this is what I get for venting yesterday! This week my dh invited his parents (who live 5 minutes away) over for dinner. Honestly, neither of us assumed they would come ... as I mentioned yesterday, they are always busy.
Lo and behold, they called tonight. And are coming! We are both shocked! But, happy! It will be good. Hmmm ... maybe this will be a new beginning. Maybe things will change a bit and they will become a bigger part in the kids' lives? I surely hope so. I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow. I bet the kids will be thrilled when we tell them ...
Of course this means that I really have to clean up tomorrow! I was saving all the housework for tomorrow, since it's hte only day we don't have to run anywhere or do anything .... and now I can't get out of it if I try LOL! No, it's not really that bad here, I just hate cleaning in general and generally prefer to put it off as long as absolutely possible. REally, it's because the kids make messes (that is what kids do) and it never stays long enough to look like I've even cleaned! LOL!! But tomorrow we will try and hopefully the evening will go nice and smoothly adn everyone will enjoy themselves.
Wish me luck! LOL!

No comments: