Sunday, March 06, 2005

I survived!

Yeah! I survived my first knitting class. It was a full house! 6 people were there ... and there was one no show. It was not as hard as I thought it would be, but yet it was hard. The class is for 2 hours, and we met 2 times. I'm telling you ... I definitely do not think it's enough time. We barely made it through the basics today and the people felt rushed and like there wasn't enough time. I feel badly. But if anyone has tried to knit before ... did you learn to cast on, knit, and purl in less than 2 hours? Hmmm ... I know I sure didn't! I just hope that everyone did understand what we did and didn't get home and say "what did I learn today?"

Anyway, outside of that, it was a good weekend. My dh is feeling under the weather right now and I fell bad for him :-( He still has so many things to do by the end of April ... I just don't know how we'll do it all by then since there are so many things that I can't help him with. But if anyone can do it, he can.

Kids are good. Life is good. I don't know ... i feel like I have nothing to say! LOL! So with that, I'll stop talking ;-)

No comments: