Monday, February 28, 2005

Weekend Wrap-up ....

The weekend was so fun, but so tiring! Last night I crashed around 9! It's the earliest I've been to bed in a long time that's for sure!

My friend's visit was so nice. We really did have a fun time, well at least I did. I wish I had more things planned ahead of time for us to do, but overall, it was pretty fun.

Had a scrapbooking party on Saturday. It went really well too. I think most people had fun. It had it's moments and I'm still upset over a comment (well, a couple of them) that were made to me by a relative, but really what can I do? Not much I suppose. Just try to keep my cool and not let it get to me.

Sunday will be my first knitting class. I'm a bit nervous, but I will survive it and hopefully have some fun! Right now there are only 2 people in the class, so it should be nice and easy and it's a good way for me to work into it.

The kdis are all healthy. I feel awful today though. Killer headache that won't go away, and despite the early bedtime last night, I feel so tired and ready to go to sleep again. I'm going to stay in all night tonight and when dh gets home, hopefully rest some more.

Have my hand going in about 2 million different projects right now!I have 2 dresses with pieces cut out and ready to be sewed together, 2 bags with almost all the pieces cut out ready to go, a poncho to make, 3 scarves to make, and one purse to make! And to top it all off, I have fabric to do about 6-8 more dresses! LOL! So, yeah, I'll be busy for a little while at least! =)

No comments: