Monday, February 07, 2005

Movies ...

I believe in the past 2 weeks I have seen more movies than I have seen in the past 2 years LOL!! It's really kind of sad when you think about it, but I'm trying to catch up. Mostly, I've watched a string of movies that weren't that great:
Stepford Wives, Ella Enchanted, Day After Tomorrow, 13 going on 30, Love Actually, The Prince and Me, Open Waters, and The Forgotten!
Tonight I am going to the video store again (courtesy of my parents!) and then Wednesday 2 more Netflix movies should arrive, with another arriving on Thursday! It is all a bit insane! But I feel so far behind that I need to catch up! Besides, soon spring and summer will be here, and the last thing I will want to do is be watching movies! So I need to squeeze in as many as possible now! LOL!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I wish I could make a dent in my movie wish list like you've been making in yours!! I think I need to make a more concerted effort to do so. :)