Sunday, February 13, 2005

Home, Sweet Home!

My parents returned safe and sound last night. And last night I came home and I LOVE being home! It's so nice ... to be in my house, with my family, and no extra children to care for!
Now, don't get me wrong. I enjoyed the time with my sisters. I'm glad that my parents got away for a vacation. It wasn't hard. It was taxing at times, especially when the one was yelling at me some not nice things, but overall it was a good week.
However ... we have a rhythm and we have our activities and of course, at home, we have our very own things!
So yes, I am glad to be home. I am glad to be done with my care-taking duties. The only scary thing is that my mom is already talking about how she can't wait to go on another cruise this time next year. Now that scares me ... I don't know if I can do this again! ROFL!!! ;-)

No comments: