Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Just not a ...

good day around here.
I'm feeling a bit down today. Fortunately I have a great husband who held me as I cried ... even though he wanted nothing more than to be asleep since he has to wake up so early tomorrow. Not that he reads this, but just in case thanks hun. It meant the world to me.
I'm hoping that tomorrow will be a better day.
::sigh:: I just wish that I could snap my finger and change a few things about my life. Things I have been trying to change for some time that just are not improving. As my husband said tonight things will get better ... not overnight, but someday and hopefully someday soon and I just have to hang in there ....
but it can get very hard to keep hanging in there when it feels like there will never be any change.

No comments: