Wednesday, May 02, 2007

30 Day Organizational Challenge Bonus...

I did the unfinished part as a bonus. I didn't change too much in there, just reorganized it and put a few more things in it. I didn't enter this room into a contest per se, but did it just to have it done! With so many of the kids arts and craft things in here, it will be a room I need to "organize" often. Although, they are getting better about putting things away, but especially when friends are over and a lot gets pulled out, it gets very messy very quickly in that tiny room!


Unfinished part of basement




his is my home school corner! As you can see there are a lot of books there ... I keep crossing fingers that the shelves don't break!




more shelves in the unfinished part - the first shelf has kids art supplies (and those are actually two shoe holders sitting on giving us the feeling of more shelves). The top shelf has some craft items that dont' fit in the craft room. And yes, I know I own too many craft things! LOL!




All this area was open - they had the two upper shelves in here already, but a lot of wasted space was here. I had originally asked dh to add more shelves at the lower level, but he wasn't sure if he would have time, so we used a bunch of short furniture we already had and bought the one bookcase so we could utilize this space better for us!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Andrea said...

Love the bonus room. I'd love to have all those crafts. Looks like a fun place.