Thursday, July 26, 2007

On my mind ...

Someone I knew when I was in high school and college is on my mind lately.
I want to get in contact with her, but I don't have a number! I know she was married, but I do not know her married name.
I have a first name and a last name. It's Heather Thomas. Guess how many Heather Thomas's are in this world? Yeah. Lots. Very common name combo there.
I want to bang my head against a wall. I was hoping so much she would be easy to track down - through classmates.com or reunion.com. But nope. And I checked the high school alumni page, not there either.
I'm so bummed.

Anyway, Heather Thomas who graduated from STC, if you are out there and happen to be reading this, I'm thinking of you!!

Although, I doubt it. Who knows, maybe someone will know someone who knows her ....

No comments: