Mama2dibs tagged me a VERY long time ago - as in May 5 she tagged me!
So, I'm doing the better late than never thing here and finally getting around to playing.
Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
Okay, 7 random facts about me ....
1. I LOVE the shows The 4400 and Monk and Psych. Actually, I watch a lot of the USA channel because I really do like their shows.
2. I have about a 2 degree comfort zone. I do believe it's about 77/78 degrees - any less and I'm cold and any higher and I'm hot. And I'm never just a little hot or cold, I'm either on fire or freezing. We don't always keep our thermostat at those numbers (although we are more likely to in the summer) and so dh often makes fun of me for how many times a day I put on a sweater, take off a sweater, cuddle under a blanket, through all blankets off, etc, etc. Although he has mentioned if I'm this sensitive now, how bad will menopause be for me.
3. I secretly want a boob job. I think mine are too big. But I will never do it because I'm terrified of surgery and all that goes with it.
4. I'm messy. My dh is not messy. In this house it's him being annoyed with me for leaving things out. When we go out I often here wives complain about their husbands being too messy and I don't get it at all. My dh is pretty anal about stuff like that. In fact, I think he's too anal and would prefer him to back off a bit LOL!
5. I love baking but hate cooking. Yeah, I wish I never had to cook. Ever. But I don't necessarily enjoy eating out either. I wish I could eat at home but not have to cook ever. And since dh and I do not have the money to higher a personal chef, I do cook - but not well!
6. I have a hard time sleeping when dh is not home. And he's not home now, hence I'm up too late on the computer!
7. Cicadas are currently in our area. However, they aren't specifically where we live. So dh just came home and brought me some from where he was so that hte kids nad I could see them!
And there are my 7 things. And I won't tag anyone specifically but if you are reading this and you want to play, let me know so I can come visit!