Monday, June 11, 2007

Let me just rename this blog ...

to be the place where you go when you want to feel a little bit sad.
Grandpa (the same one we were living with previously) is not doing well. He is probably on his way or hopefully already at the hospital as I type. Although, even though he admitted he felt just awful, he said he wouldn't go. Hopefully they were able to convince him that he really should. We stopped by their house and frankly he doesn't look so good - so prayers for him would be nice as well.

On better news, well, maybe - I have extra kids for the second night in a row. Last night I had 3 extra kids. Tonight I have the same three extras plus 2 more. Now, you might be thinking I finally went crazy. Here I was so worried I wouldn't be handle my three kids while dh was gone and now I'm having extra kids here? Actually, it's been fun and the kids have all behaved quite well. So it's not so bad. And if nothing else, it's making the time fly by ... only 5 days until I get to see dh again. And that's a very good thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for your Grandpa. Hope he is doing okay.