Friday, June 08, 2007

Blah

I have a huge case of the blahs right now. And it doesn't help that dh left today. Until next Saturday. Which seems overwhelming and daunting to me.
Although, the next week we will be busy indeed so I might not even have too much time to miss him. But truth be told, nights when he isn't here just suck.
I'm sure I'll make it through the days okay - it's just after the kids are in bed that I get extra sad and lonely.
And now, the kids are asleep and only I am awake right now. And I hate this time of night. And I miss my hubby. And tonight is only the first night that he is gone. Ugh.

Anyway, I really don't know what else to say. I miss my dh. I really do.

Well, last night I finished reading my Bible. So I read the entire thing in 88 days (which is good as my goal was 90). I suppose I could create an entire week's worth of entries about that, but I can't really think now. I will say I'm glad I did it and it was very interesting to do it. I might even do it again in a few years.

I suppose that is all for now. I will stop rambling here and try to find some way to entertain myself!

No comments: