Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I feel ...

completely worn out, tapped out, like someone zapped all my energy away.
The last few days I have been battling major headaches. I'll be fine one minute and the next it feels as if someone has taken a jackhammer to my brain. I just hope if someone is in there working, they are at least making things a bit nicer and maybe could expand the memory area so I could, ya know, stop forgetting so many things?

Anyway, thankfully there isn't much to do today, except laundry. It seems that no matter how much laundry I do, the pile never gets smaller.
And scrubbing the carpet since while I was working on the never-ending laundry pile this morning, my son got my 7 year old's lip gloss and spread it on the stairs. And then there is dinner to cook - since apparently my family likes to eat. The toys to put away, school to do, verses to practice, reading I want to do, etc, etc ...
Good thing there isn't much to do today @@ At least I'm thankful I have nothing that will take me away from home so despite it being 20 minutes to noon, despite having been awake for 4 hours now, I am still in my pajamas. And frankly, I have no intention of taking them off until tomorrow morning.

But now I must go ... and actually do something ... and maybe if I play my cards right I can squeeze in a nap with little man this afternoon ....

1 comment:

Smoov said...

What do your other kids do while you nap with the baby? I could nap with my 11 yr old up and about but not the 4 yr olds!