Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy (belated) Easter ...

Yesterday we had a fabulous Easter. It really was. =)
Although Saturday night my stomach was, well, it was having a bit of trouble. I was very nervous that I would spend Easter at home alone, with a not very nice stomach. But alas, I woke up Sunday morning feeling much better.
The kids woke up and were very glad to see Easter baskets waiting for them. And for the first time ever, the Easter Bunny hid some eggs around the house for them - they also enjoyed finding those eggs =)
Then breakfast, and off to church we went. Both girls decided to say with me during the service instead of going to Sunday school ... I have mixed feelings about this. I suppose if they keep a habit of staying with me during service I will share more about these feelings ... for now, they sat with me during service.
Home again for a bit and off to an Easter party. It was a lot of fun, but we spent time outside. And it was cold in Chicago. Too cold. Aside from periods of freezing, kids with bright red noses that were running, and chasing Little Man from running outside without mom or dad, it was a splendid party =)
Then home for a relaxing evening. Dh and I managed to take turns playing our new game: World of Warcraft. All and all a very nice day if I do say so myself.
I hope yours was as pleasant and wonderful - whether you celebrated or not!

No comments: