Monday, April 03, 2006

The countdown is on ....

to when the grandparents come home. They will not leave prior to next Sunday but they will be home before Easter.
Which means we have anywhere from 8-13 days until they are home.
Yikes! Time to get the house in order for them. I think I need another start another to-do list .... it was helpful on Friday that's for sure! LOL!
Although, I've really been getting a hang of this whole being domestic thing ... yeah, yeah, I've only been a mom for 6 years and married for 7 ... but I'm just now getting the hang of it and falling into a groove of taking care of house, home, family, etc. But, I have been cutting out other things lately - one of those cut backs being the internet. I'm not so active on message boards and playing on-line games. It's kind of strange, I miss some of the mb's I used to post on a lot. But at the same time, I was spending too much time on-line and that needed to change. Someday I'll figure out the balance and be able to juggle it all. But for now I have to focus more on the family and the house.
And for the next 8-13 days I will be scrambling around to get the house back in order!

No comments: