Sunday, August 21, 2005

He's home!!

Well, he returned home yesterday and I was sooooooo happy to see him. The kids were on cloud nine to see daddy too!
It's so nice to have him home again too. I really did miss him, but it was like when I saw him all the missing just flooded me! I was pretty sure that I wasn't going to ever let him out of my sight, but I did (he had to go out to work tonight). I am just so happy he is home! I told him I wouldn't get upset with him for at least 48 hours, but after that, anything goes ROFL!!! ;-)
And on another good note, I did survive the week quite nicely actually. Things got done, the kids were taken care of, and no accidents happened LOL!!! =)


On a cute note, a little baby (about 8 weeks old) came to see us today. My 2 year old ran into the house and saw the baby and she said "Oh mom! the baby came out of you!" and I thought it was just so cute! LOL!

Okay, that's all. I am just so glad my dh is home safe and sound! I had to shre!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wa-hoo! : ) Sharing in your excitement ... So happy to hear your dh is home safe & sound! : )