Thursday, August 04, 2005

blech ...

Still fighting bronchitis. It is finally getting better, but not gone. And I'm having trouble sleeping with the cough.
Had a midwife appointment today. Baby looks good. I still weigh less than I did when I got pregnant. They are giving me until next appointment (in 4 weeks) to start to gain something. And then they'll ... well i don't know what they'll do at that point LOL! I suppose give me a recommended diet to follow? I didn't ask. I personally would like to gain weight. I weigh less now than I have in several years. I don't want to look anorexic when I give birth to this baby. I don't want to be underweight and tired and just feeling out of energy. I already feel that way now - whether it's from the morning sickness, being pregnant in general, my wieght, whatver, I want it to end. Even my dh says I look to thin to him right now. Blech. I do eat pretty healthy, so that's a good thing. But I feel naseous so often that it's hard to eat much at one time. I certainly eat whenever I feel hungry though and I eat until I'm feel, so it's not like I'm starving myself or refraining from eating. I think once I feel healthy, then I'll start to put on weight. And then I'll probably be upset becuase I'll gain like 15 pounds in one month! LOL!
Aside from being sick and feeling pressured to gain even a few pounds, all here is well and good. Kids are good. Dh is good. Nothing too exciting is coming up, just more enjoying summer becuase fall is right around the corner!

No comments: