Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I just want to say ...

I don't care at all about seeing Tom and Katie's baby.
I can't believe the release of her photos is making headline news @@ I think it speaks volumes about Americans and what we think is important. It makes me sad.
Put the pictures on entertainment news and magazines designed for entertainment, but when it comes in national news "war in Iraq, pictures of Suri Cruise, nuclear capabilities in Iran, Is Angelina pregnant again, fighting in Afghanistan picking up again"
Ugh. It makes me sick.
No wonder people felt "blind sighted" by 9/11 and so "shocked and unprepared" for gas prices to increase. It's because most of the "news" we listen to, read, etc, isn't really true news IMO. And then when something happens (that if we had been paying attention wouldn't have been so shocking) we'd understand or even be able to do something to lessen the blow.
It's sad. People know more about celebrities than what they know about our government.
Okay, I feel better now. I just had to get that out. I think all this hoopla is just crap though. They had a baby. Guess what? I've had 3 of them! Millions and millions of woman have had millions and millions of babies. It happens every single day! I don't get why people care so much! Maybe someone can enlighten me ...

No comments: