Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Bummer ...

My other dd is sick now ... fever, cough, tired, the whole works.
And babyboy is sounding very stuffy ... so I'm guessing he will be next.
::sigh::

Needless to say, we are taking a few days off this week from school. Eh, we'll do some weekends while dh is working to make the time pass and it will be evened out soon enough.

I still need to find a language arts program. I know which one I am leaning towards, but I'm going to try to get out to a store to see what I can see and buy something in person and not over the internet. I just feel more confident when I can see things as opposed to just ordering them. So a few days break now won't be so bad in the long run.

Anyway, off to nurse the sicklings. Poor things! My oldest, who rarely ever sits still is now on day 2 of cuddled under the blanket on the recliner just hanging out. It's how I can guage how sick she is - by how much she stops bouncing around!

No comments: