Friday, October 14, 2005

Another appointment down ....

Man, I feel like I was just at the doctor ... oh wait, probably because I was! Switching to 2 week appointments sure does help the time fly by.
Gained a few more pounds ... so total weight gain is 14 pounds. She measured the fundal height at 33.5! LOL! Not that I put any stock into it ... but it's only 2 weeks "over" which last time I was 1 week "under"! See, never perfect, no matter how hard I try hehehe ;-)
Anyway, the midwife I saw today was pretty sure the baby was in a breech position. I swear that the baby is not in a breech position. So one of us is wrong, and well, if I had to bet, I'd bet I was wrong because she's felt a lot more babies than I have. But man, that just stinks. I want the baby to be head down right now. I know I'm not far enough along to worry, but yet, I do. It's just who I am.
But I go back in 2 weeks ... and we'll see what they say then about everything!

No comments: