Thursday, September 22, 2005

Bad day ....

Today everything hurts. My back, my hip, my leg. It's all sore. I feel like I ran a marathon or something. Of course, I have not @@ I just feel so worn out, so tired, so frustrated with it all. I wish I could get relief somehow, but I don't know how. It's just been a bad day overall. I tried very hard not to be crabby towards anyone, and I actually did a pretty good job. I did snap at dh later tonight, but I quickly apologized and I felt bad :-( I just can't believe I have 12-14 more weeks to go. I have never felt this way so early in pregnancy. It's hard to imagine ... 3 months! I have 3 months to go. I feel like I did for the last few weeks of my other two, and then I didn't even feel quite this bad ... uncomfortable yes, but not so much pain. I know I can survive this. I can get through it. I am truly excited about this baby coming into our family, and I do not wish him/her to come early. But yet, this pregnancy is weighing so heavily on me.
Okay ... just had to get that all out. Hopefully I will get some great sleep tonight and tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: