Monday, July 11, 2005

Memories ...

Today I went through one box of baby clothes. Awww ... first of all, I forgot how small they are. Secondly I had so many memories! Looking at one outfit and a flood of memories would rush me. It just gave me a sweet, happy, loving feeling.
And then I took otu a few outfits that I no longer like to get rid of before baby 3 blesses us with his/her presence!
I know, I know, it's a bit early to be going through things, but we are hoping to have a garage sale soon so if I have things to get rid of, I'd like to do it now! Plus, I won't have to worry about it later. Meaning, I won't have to worry about it when my stomach is too big to not get in the way anymore! Although that's growing and sticking out these days, and I've decided a few inches does indeed make a difference, especially for someone as clumsy as me ;-)
Anyway, just got all sentimental going through clothes. It was so fun to do and tomorrow I'll have another box to go through! So fun!

No comments: