Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Hope I don't jinx myself!

Well, today I'm starting to feel a bit better. I am actually skipping my sleeping pill tonight to see what happens tomorrow. I would love to be able to take the medicine just every other day and then slowly eliminate it all together. I hope so ... it's time. I feel like I've lived in this fog for the past month or so (or however long ago it was tha tI started the sleeping pills). I'm ready to be out of it, and frankly, my kids are ready for me to be out of it! LOL!
We did manage to go shopping yesterday ... which is a first in a long time. I got the kids some "school" things. My 2 year old did her first "school" paper on Sunday to be like her big sister and was so proud of herself! It was pretty cute actually! I will have to save it forever I think LOL!
Last night we also went out for dinner. It was really nice ... actually yesterday was my birthday! So we went out to celebrate. I picked Baker's Square, mainly becuase it was so close LOL! But I had lemon supreme pie for dessert and oh my, did it hit the spot! Yummy! It was a good day, but I was ready for bed so early! LOL! I could hardly stay awake!
But it's nice to have a bit of energy again. And I'm hoping if I can cut back on the sleeping pills I will only get more and more energy to use. And since I'm getting so close to the second trimester, I'm hoping the sickness goes away and my energy comes back! LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better Brandie! My poor sister is going through the same thing. She was not sick at all wit her first pregnancy, so she was not expecting this. I, on the other hand, was sick with all three of mine. I did not get relief until about 16 weeks. I hope it happens sooner for you. Oh BTW, Happy belated Birthday!!
Karen
RenRen74

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brandie! I may just be thinking about lemon supreme pie all day long today. : ) Yum!

Tina said...

Happy Birthday, Brandie! I really hope that you keep feeling better...