Sunday, April 03, 2005

Good-bye friend ....

Yesterday I had to end a friendship. I didn't really want to end it, but I had to do it. It is better for me in the longrun that I walk away as I did. But I'll be crabby for afew days while I re-adjust to the change. I can a feel a headache coming along, which is all related to the ending of this friendship. And I'm sure tomorrow I will have many many cravings, but I will try my hardest to not give in.
You see yesterday, I decided to give up drinking pop so much. Maybe one every once in a while, like at a party or at a restaraunt, but certainly not as much as I was drinking before.
But I love my coke. It's so yummy. But yet, so unhealthy for you. And well, it's time ... summer is coming up, I need to start drinking more water.
I can do this. I can do this! And maybe I won't crave it so much and maybe I won't get a bad headache afterall, and I'm sure once I stop all the coke I'll feel mor energy! And maybe I'll even shave a few pounds off becuase of it ... not taht it would be noticable but it would be nice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Brandie! My DH is trying to quit smoking again! Lord help all of us if we make it through! I am really trying to help him though because I hate the smoking. I think we are both going to try to lose some weight together, and get healthier.
Karen
(RenRen74)

Sheri said...

Best of luck!! It's amazing how much out grocery bill dropped when we stopped drinking soda!