Sunday, June 12, 2005

I'm really trying ...

to keep up with this blog. I just don't have the heart right now. Really, I don't have the heart for anything right now honestly.
I'm still really sick .... 14 weeks along and still sick. I really thought that all this sickness stuff would be gone by now. I'm just sick of it. So sick of it.
Nothing much else to say here other than I'm sick, sick, sick.
I went and saw the heart doc. Actually, I went to the ER. The thought that I might have a blood clot. Of course nothing showed up. They sent me for blood work ... checking for thyroid and iron issues. Nothing showed up. Yesterday I had a achocardiogram (sp?). I'll find out Friday if that showed anything ... but I'm going to take a big guess that it shows nothing.
Blah. I'm just in a mood to complain tonight ... that's all I want to do is complain and complain and complain.
I'm wearing maternity clothes now ... started Friday. They are comfy, but I don't own that much for summer and half of what I pulled out I don't even like @@ Of course, cuase I'm not in a mood to like anything right now honestly LOL! But anyway, I'm kind of bummed ... I don't want to go out and spend money on clothes that I will only get to wear until the end of the summer. And my dh insists on getting a vasectemy when this pregnancy is over, which I don't agree with either. But hey, what can I do? When we got married he only wanted 1 child. We will have 3 when this baby is born. So that's a pretty good compromise for him, but I still have my heart set up on 4 kids for this family. Oh well ... really, I shouldn't even think about it right now ... that's still 6 months away ... which sounds sooooooooo long! LOL! I wish it were December already. I really do! LOL!
Okay, enough complaining for now ... I'm sure I'll have more to do another day ROFL!!

No comments: