But I have to tell you, moving out there seems right to me now and even dh agrees.
We have a lot to think about though - I've never wintered there, and we have a lot to research:
- job market,
- cost of average homes
- homeschooling there,
- will my teaching certificate transfer,
- what is the average income vs. cost of living,
- finding new friends for us and the children,
- what if my dd is in fact dx with something that will require therapy and intervention - can the services be found out there as well
- can I survive without my family close
- how often will we be able to fly back here
- how often will they be able to fly out there
- etc, etc, etc.
But I tell you what, I am excited at the possibily of moving out there! It excites me. I think this area is just, I don't know, not for me anymore? Anyway ... we'll see what the future holds for us. We should make a decision about by Halloween. If we do move, then we will probably end up parting with lots of our things, so we would want to start trimming then and keep Christmas light if a move is coming in the spring like that!