Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Blogger isn't allowing me to put a title in here ... strange ... but anyway,

Tomorrow company is coming over. At this point it might be 3 people, but none-the-less, I am being a busy bee cleaning - which actually, thanks to a dh who is outside with all the children, I am cleaning uninterrupted and getting a lot done! This is nice. I'm used to vaccuming little bits of the carpet with the dust buster, and dusting one piece of furniture at a time. So, not only am I cleaning, but I am really deep cleaning. I've needed to do this for a while right now. People, I cleaned the baseboards and the chair rail so far! Amazing really!

Aside from that, I have two costumes to make by Sunday, reorganizing the basement, spend most of Thursday outside of the house, finish laundry and make sure the house actually stays clean all day tomorrow. Again, I am feeling quite swamped truth be told. Another busy week here - although lately they have all been busy. I suppose I should stop calling them busy and say they are typically over-filled LOL! I still dream of getting rid of the kids for a week to get more done and take some time to just unwind and do a whole lot of nothing! Dh joked we should fly his mom out here and let her take the kids out each day, but I'm sure the vacation time for her is gone, otherwise I'd be on the phone with her right now planning it all.

Anyway, I should get back to cleaning before they all rush into the house!

No comments: