Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Warning: Mood swing in progress ...

Yep. I am in the midst of a mood swing. Everything is terrible. Everything is bad and everything is just terrible.
I know in my mind it's not really and things aren't even bad, but I'm just in a funk and I could care less about what the rational side of me is saying frankly. And if you want to try to remind me, then watch out. Because I will plead temporary insanity for anything I might say or do should you attempt it.

Ugh. I hope tomorrow I wake up in a better mood.

But aside from me being crabby, everything else is going well. My 5 year old continues to amaze me with her knowledge and how fast she can pick up on things. School was NEVER that easy for me. I mean, once I learned something, I learned it, but it took me a while to get the hang of things. She just gets it so quickly. It amazes me, and yet, scares me! What happens when she gets smarter than me? Sometimes I feel like it could happen as soon as next week! No, I'm happy she's so bright. And so far, just loving school and she just wants to learn and soak it all up. I'm trying to take advantage of it while I can LOL!

No comments: