Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I quit for today ....

I think I should punch out and give up on today.
It's just been one of those days. Today wasn't all bad, but of course the bad is what I focus on.
I'm still trying to get over hurt feelings. I got peeved at my dh tonight. I'm still a bit peeved with him, but I guess it's not really a big deal in the scheme of things. I slipped, again, today and hurt my back more and bumped the arm that was not hurting from the fall the other night. And I looked at a simple math problem and was so far off, it wasn't even like a funny mistake @@.
Whatever. I quit.
I'll look at the good stuff tomorrow I hope. Although tomorrow I get more cavaties filled, which of course is always good fun for me. And then again, it's not.

I'm bummed too. Someone is looking for an in-home daycare. I wish I could volunteer myself up. I would like to have another child here. I would like to be getting a paycheck. But alas, I am not living in my own home, so I can't have another child in here. I guess it's good really. We are busy. And we plan to become even busier as the year progresses. The problem, of course, is that we are busy with Park District classes, and Art classes, and my 5 year old would like to add flute and voice to her list of activities come fall time. We are busy with things that require money. Money that we don't exactly have to part with. We are working on it though. And I hate to limit her opportunities in life simply becuase I am not bringing in a paycheck. She enjoys her activites. She looks forward to them all week long. I enjoy her activites. I love all the stuff she is learning and the confidence she is gaining and the friendships she is developing. I just wish we could give her all of that for free! LOL!

Oh well. I am officially clocking out now.

No comments: